- Start Date04/30/2019
- TypeSightseeing Tours
- Departure CityDubai
- End CityAbu Dhabi
- Contact nameHanry Davis
- Contact phone(123) 456 7890
- Cancellation policyUp to 24 hours
- Contract Single
- Group TypeAdult groups, Special needs groups
- Durations 3 hours
- LanguagesArabic, English, French
Sed convallis justo quis nibh mattis, ut vulputate tortor interdum. Aenean vulputate id mauris sit amet volutpat. Praesent vitae magna metus. Cras mi ex, pulvinar sit amet ullamcorper vel, lacinia at erat. Nulla a diam tempor metus gravida consectetur. Aenean velit ligula, sagittis bibendum cursus et, viverra vitae risus. Proin enim dolor, vehicula condimentum laoreet euismod, consequat vitae metus. Cras bibendum elit eu odio feugiat, in ornare lorem aliquet. Phasellus tempus, tortor vel commodo accumsan, est neque viverra lacus, ut luctus enim mi non purus. Donec eget porta justo.
- Go inside the world's 4th largest mosque at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace, Etihad Towers and Ferrari World
- Take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Admire the new attractions of Yas Island
- Learn the history of the Emirates at the UAE Heritage Village
- Visit the Abu Dhabi date market
- Sit back and relax on a private beach
Know before you go
• The Sheikh Zayed Centre is closed on Fridays, Saturdays and Islamic festival holidays. It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Heritage Village during any Islamic festival • Mosques have very strict dress codes: women must wear long loose
- Audio guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Special activities
- Transport by air-conditioned
Isn’t it too hot to do a walking tour in Dubai?
Dubai is famed for having sunshine all year-round. It is primarily hot in the months of June, July and August. However, our mantra is if you can walk it, so can we! Due to this we offer tours all year round.
Are the Dubai tours free of charge?
We offer a mix of affordable walking tours in Dubai. We strongly believe that everyone should be allowed to enjoy an educational tour experience. During the off-peak tourist season (May through August), our guides know how to dodge the heat and keep you away from the sun as long as possible.
How should I dress for a Dubai walking tour?
Comfortable walking shoes are a must! We also recommend dressing modestly, out of respect for the regional cultural norms, especially for women.
Enter the underwater tunnels of the Dubai Aquarium. Tour all the highlights of this hyper-modern metropolis with an old-world twist with a local English-speaking guide. Overnight in Dubai.
Watch traditional Arabic entertainment, such as a belly dance show and the whirling dancers of a tanoura show. Smoke a shisha water pipe (“hooka”) before you are served a barbecue buffet dinner of authentic Arabic cuisine in the middle of the desert. Return to your waiting vehicle for the journey back to Dubai.
Visit Dubai’s most remote desert area known as ‘Lahbab,’ located approximately 50 kilometres outside the city on this 7-hour desert safari. The silky red sand and towering dunes lend Lahbab a unique desert landscape with picture-perfect views of the desert surrounding. This tour is perfect for adventure seekers, families, couples and solo travelers looking for a unique tour combining fun, adventure, nature and culture.
Duration: 4 hours 10 mins
Nam ut magna elit. Donec auctor molestie augue at faucibus. Vivamus porttitor...
Duration: 5 hours 40 mins
Risus quis varius quam quisque id diam vel quam elementum. Fringilla est...