- Start Date02/01/2019
- TypeGuided Tours
- Departure CityTallinn
- End CityTallinn
- Contact nameMike Rawzko
- Cancellation policyCancel up to 24 hours
- Contract Single
- Group TypeAdult groups, Special needs groups
- Durations 2 days 1 nights
- LanguagesEnglish, Polish, Russian
Explore the most significant parts of Tallinn and learn about the history, mentality, customs and lifestyle of Tallinn’s people. Your guide will take you on a relaxed and informative small group tour through the many-faced streets of the city.
- Enjoy a 3-hour small group walking tour of Tallinn
- See must-see landmarks and learn local history
- Stroll around and discover the lesser known sights of Tallinn
- Learn illuminating facts about the places that most inspire your guide
- Choose a 10:00AM or 2:00PM departure to suit your schedule
Know before you go
• A moderate amount of walking will be involved • Please wear comfortable shoes and perhaps an extra layer to keep warm • Small group with a maximum of 10 persons
- Audio guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Special activities
- Transport by air-conditioned
When can I make a amendment to a booking?
Changes made to bookings within the 72 hour window will be subject to rebooking fees to cover the cost of tickets purchased, transport, guide rescheduling, headsets and administration.
I would like to add another person to my booking
We are happy to assist with this request - availability permitting. Please contact our Customer Care Team who can check availability on the tour and take payment for the additional booking, as payment details are not saved in our system for security reasons.
How can I cancel a booking?
To cancel your booking, please contact our Customer Care team by phone or email. If you have booked your tour through a third party distributor, please contact them directly to cancel or rebook your tour.
Duration: 3 hours 20 mins
Explore Ancient Rome on a walking tour of the Roman Forum, and...
Duration: 3 days
Amet mauris commodo quis. Magna iaculis eu non diam phasellus vestibulum lorem....